: Travel RN-Medical SurgicalLocations
: Rapid City, South DakotaShift
: 13 weeksStart Date
: 3/26/2018Job Description
Qualifications and Job Info
- Registered nurses in this specialty practice primarily on hospital units and care for adult patients who are acutely ill with a wide variety of medical problems and diseases or are recovering from surgery.Assist physicians with patient management.
- Provide care for patients before and after surgical procedures
- Complete assignments made by physicians
- Provide treatment and post-surgical care
- Administer medications
- 2-3 years of recent acute experience
- BLS certification
- Active South Dakota state license
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism when interacting with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff members.
AboutUs(Login to view)
- All Medical provides professional liability and workers compensation coverage
- A+ rated Malpractice Insurance.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Reimbursed Travel
- Licensure reimbursement
- Highly competitive rates and weekly pay.
- A dedicated, in-house logistics team that will handle all of your travel needs if relocation or lodging is required.
- Referral Bonuses
- Direct Deposit
is a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the travel nursing process with a flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local, regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect travel nursing opportunity!
Best Regards,Alex DubraRecruiting Consultant(Login to view)
| Nursing & Allied Health
Direct: (Login to view)
Main: (Login to view)(Login to view)