: Travel RN-Emergency DepartmentLocations
: New Lenox, IllinoisShift
: 3P to 3ADuration
: 13 weeksStart Date
: ASAPJob Description
Qualifications and Job Info
- ER nurses work as part of a team with physicians, other nurses and healthcare professionals to provide care, monitor health conditions, plan long-term care needs, administer medicine, use medical equipment, perform minor medical operations, and advise patients and their families on illness, care and continued care.
- Provide therapeutic and administrative services necessary for the care of patients
- Perform Triage assessments
- Assess, plan, implement, evaluate and document all aspects of documentation
- Collaborate with other disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care
- 2-3 years of recent experience
- BLS certification
- ACLS preferred
- Active Illinois license
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism when interacting with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff members.
About Us(Login to view)
- All Medical provides professional liability and workers compensation coverage
- A+ rated Malpractice Insurance.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Reimbursed Travel
- Licensure reimbursement
- Highly competitive rates and weekly pay.
- A dedicated, in-house logistics team that will handle all of your travel needs if relocation or lodging is required.
- Referral Bonuses
- Direct Deposit
is a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the travel nursing process with a flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local, regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect travel nursing opportunity!
If you’re interested, please:1) Email with your Resume/Questions 2) OR call me at the number below
Best Regards,Teena Camacho
Recruiting Consultant(Login to view)
| Nursing & Allied Health
Direct: (Login to view)
Main: (Login to view)(Login to view)