When you join the Army Healthcare Team, you are joining one of the biggest healthcare networks in the world. Practicing your specialty in world-renowned hospitals, clinics and healthcare facilities is only part of it. You’ll use the latest technologies and practices, working in conditions that rival the top hospitals in the world. Excellent veterinarian and dental facilities that utilize state-of-the-art technology and equipment are also a part of the Army and Army Reserve.
The Medical Command includes our fixed medical facilities—virtually all of the Army Medical Command except for field units.
• 41,986 clinic visits
• 374 patients admitted
• 1,214 patient beds occupied
• 26,600 dental procedures
• 5,879 immunizations
• 64 births
• 12,494 radiology procedures
• 54,048 outpatient pharmacy prescriptions
• 50,420 laboratory procedures
• 1,961 veterinary outpatient visits
• $23.2 million-worth of food inspected